throwback playlist

2pac - ratha be ya nigga
the notorious b.i.g - big poppa
tlc - no scrubs
mase, total - what you want
swv, missy elliot - can we
ashanti - foolish
ginuwine - pony
112 - peaches and cream
diddy, usher, loon - i need a girl (part one)
brandy - angel in disguise

if anyone who knows me personally, my love for the 90’s era especially the music and style is infinite. i was born in the 90’s no can chat to me, even though my birth certificate says 2000 i don’t claim it. 2000’s baby who? not this girl, haha. you lot are gonna vibe to this heavy, i got you my 90’s r&b/hip-hop lovers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I’M A SINGER/RAPPER. I’M NOT THE SORT OF GIRL THAT WILL BE WORKING IN FUCKING WETHERSPOONS FOR £8.00 AN HOUR…”

MY FRIENDS POST SOMETHING THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT, EPISODE 5: BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS