CORONA VIRUS WON’T KILL MY FUTURE, LOL QUOTED BY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. GOALS ARE SET IN STONE FOR 2020, A MIXTURE BETWEEN SHORT AND LONG TERM GOALS.

-achieve all firsts in my second semester modules
-upgrade my iphone6+ to an iphone8 
-achieve 2k followers on my instagram 
-get a butterfly tattoo 
-start travelling more 
-participate in more spontaneous activities
-start adventuring out for new restaurants
-put in motion of my baking business
-be more encouraged to do work experience related to my degree 
-utilising my blog as a side hustle 
-save, save, save
-attend more networking events

for inspiration i recommend you to watch this: https://youtu.be/7HJ1yEDzUqs

quote of the week:
‘how does one become a butterfly? you have to want to learn to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar’.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I’M A SINGER/RAPPER. I’M NOT THE SORT OF GIRL THAT WILL BE WORKING IN FUCKING WETHERSPOONS FOR £8.00 AN HOUR…”

MY FRIENDS POST SOMETHING THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT, EPISODE 5: BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS