IM LOCKED UP, AND THEY WON’T LET ME OUT! CORO. CORO. SIX MONTHS, EH!?!

i never thought I would of started my first blog during this pandemic, it’s crazy what’s going on in the world at the moment and it’s so unfortunate that we are on this lockdown. just like what akon said: ‘im locked up, and they won’t let me out’ but we shouldn’t dwell on the negative sides of this coro coro and look at the brighter side of things! time has given us a pause button, utilise it, it’s giving us a chance to rethink about your goals of 2020, learn a new language, start a project, take on a new hobby, bond with your family and the list continues. what i’m trying to say is be creative and productive in this coro coro and lockdown madness. are we ever going to have this opportunity ever again? yeah, think about that.

this corona virus has been a blessing in disguise since i’ve achieved a lot of things these past weeks. i was able to finish one of my uni modules called live project, literally a week before the deadline ayy. i’m proud of the final products that I made for a dear friend of mine and she loves it also! i’m excited for my teacher’s grade and feedback, cus your girl did the most for this project boy. now it’s just the anticipation, which will slowly kill me.

other than that, i had a huge setback with one my uni assignments which was really disappointing. it hurts not gonna lie, but we move. basically, this assignment was going to be about astrology and i had a set plan on how i was going to structure it and everyting. but sadly, it didn’t link with aspects of gender, sexuality and body as much as i thought i did. not only that, sigh. my literature review was not as strong since it consisted of articles purely. considering the fact, I had difficulty in finding sources for this topic but I let that slide. my obsession with astrology is real, no one understands! i didn’t want to let this go. but yeah, that’s the story. i’ve now figured out a strong topic don’t worry guys, your girl ain’t stressed the deadline is at the end of april. i’ve got plenty of time, knowing myself i will probably finish it two weeks before it’s due haha. the new topic suites nicely to gender, sexuality and body and i’ve already outlined what my literature, methodology and other theories from last year in my plan. i just need to send my new topic towards my teachers email so she know what’s gwarning and she can give me any advice and suggestions on how I can achieve the best mark. no one was trying to skype her, i have no time for that! my research question is... DUN DUN DUN: ‘how has the rise of bbls in the youtube community affected young women to undergo plastic surgery through the youtubers missrfabulous, nella rose and sincerelyoghosa?’ i’m buzzing to start writing this once my teacher gives me the green light. but yeah, that’s what’s going on with me currently.

i hope you lot have a productive day, be safe in this quarantine, don’t link up with friends and mandem staying in saves a life i can’t stress this enough! we need to have a moment of appreciation for the nhs every single day because it’s real in these streets. it’s pandemic!

see you next week guys, i will be posting every mondays.
-beatrice aka bea, aka bountybea, aka witch b, aka rebel girl.

quote of the week:
‘butterflies can’t see their wings. they can’t see how truly beautiful they are. but everyone else can. people are like this too’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I’M A SINGER/RAPPER. I’M NOT THE SORT OF GIRL THAT WILL BE WORKING IN FUCKING WETHERSPOONS FOR £8.00 AN HOUR…”

MY FRIENDS POST SOMETHING THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT, EPISODE 5: BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS